Where can you set up your photo booths?
- Enclosed Booth – This photo booth requires 8’x8′ for the enclosure alone and then an extra 6′ for a table that will be set up in front of the enclosure for handing out photos and other misc. tasks. This photo booth requires a minimum space of 10½’ deep x 8’ wide x 7’ tall.
- “Open Air” Booth – This photo booth space requirements can very greatly depending on the event. This photo booth must be placed out of direct sunlight and it typically requires a bit more floor space then the enclosed photo booth. This increased amount of floor space allows for more guests to be photographed at once.
How many people can fit in your photo booths?
- Enclosed Booth – This photo booth can comfortably hold 6 people but it can fit up to 10 people.
- “Open Air” Booth – This photo booth can it a range of people depending on how it is set up. Call for more details.
What equipment do you use?
- We use a high-end Nikon DSLR Camera paired with 2-3 professional style softboxes to capture those memorable moments. We also use a high speed dye-sublimation printer to insure your guest get the highest quality photos.
Whats so important about a dye-sublimation printer?
- Unlike inkjet or laser printers, dye sublimation printers use heat to transfer the high quality ink to the paper. This allows it to produce incredibly fine detail at a high speed. This printer also applies a thin layer of clear protective wax on top of the photo to make sure the high quality photo lasts a long time, so feel free to pass it around without having to worry about figure prints!
How long does it take for the photos to print?
- In as little as 14 seconds this printer can print 1-4″x6″ photo or 2-2″x6″ photo strips.
Do your packages include an on-site attendant?
- Yes 1, if not 2, employees will be on-site to help guest out, and maybe even help motivate them with props, poses, messages, or other fun tips.
Is there a limit to the number of photos we can take?
- Absolutely NOT! Take as many, or as few, photos you would like!
Can we help choose the backdrop used for our photos?
- Yes, we would love to work closely with you in order to choose the most appropriate back drop that fits your event.
Can we personalize the photos that are printed at our event?
- Definitely! We will work with you prior to your event where you will be able choose one of our many templates or maybe even give us your ideas for a custom template. From there, we will customize that template and make it special for your event.
What happens if there is rain forecasted the day of my event?
- Well, if you decided to reschedule your event we will do our best to accommodate you with that, but there is no guarantee that we will be available. Any request for a date change must be made in writing at least thirty days in advance of the original event date.
- If you decide to go on with your event, it will be up to the on-site attendant(s) to determine if there is any risk to setting up the equipment. Ideally we like to be set up indoors or under a weather proof tent if there is any rain in the forecast. Call for more details.
How early do I need to reserve my event date?
- The Earlier, The Better! We put in a lot of work prior to your event make sure that your special day runs as smoothly as possible. That being said it can sometimes be very difficult to complete our pre-setup tasks in a short amount of time.
How much do you charge as a deposit?
- We require a $200 deposit to be paid at the time of your booking in order to reserve your date.
I’m ready to reserve, what should I do?
- Call us at (989)714-2149 or fill out the booking form that can be found on the Contact Us page or by clicking HERE.
What areas do you serve?
- We are located in the small town of Hemlock which is located west of Saginaw. Up to 50 miles of travel is included in all of the packages, anything further than that can be set-up for a small additional fee. Contact us for details.